Terms and Conditions
Pacific Property Management
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CASUAL/HOLIDAY LETTING
- The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only, for the period stated on your receipts.
- Under instruction from our owners we are unable to accept bookings for school leavers, bucks parties, hens nights or weddings.
- The keys for your accommodation are available from 2.00pm on the day of your arrival and must be returned by 10.00am on the day of departure. You are required to collect the keys from our office at 101 Park Beach Rd, Coffs Harbour. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. For arrivals after hours or weekends and public holidays we have a key collection safe.
- If your accommodation stay is in Urunga, you will collect the keys from the onsite Management @ Urunga Holiday Centre, Atherton St Urunga. Check in time is 2.00pm and check out time is 10.00am.
- A 20% deposit + $50 booking fee is required within 7 days of booking your accommodation, the balance of payment for your accommodation is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- Payment methods made to our office are by Direct Deposit.
- Payments made with Secure Pay will incur a fee of 1.937%.
- Direct bookings payments, the credit card used to pay your deposit will be saved via Secure Pay and used to process any balance payment owing on the date the balance is due.
The saved card is also used as a security during your stay (there is no money held or taken) We will contact you if there are any claims to notify you of the charges if there are any.
- Payments made through our office will require a credit card pre-authorisation as a security bond before your arrival.
Units & Townhouses require a bond of $200.00, Houses and Executive accommodation require a bond of $500.00 to $1000.00.
When you provide us with your credit card details, you provide your consent for us to deduct from your credit card, the bond value and any additional fees or charges stipulated in this agreement: examples of this include but not limited to any breakages, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
When booking/purchasing from Pacific Property Management, card details are transmitted through a secure server using Securepay. Card data is not hosted by Pacific Property Management Pty Ltd
- In the event of a booking for 4 weeks or more a 50% deposit is required before arrival.
- In the event of a cancelled booking, the deposit is not refundable unless we are able to rebook the premises for the entire period, in which case an administration fee of $50.00 will be charged. Cancellations within 2 weeks of arrival will forfeit the full payment.
- Booking amendments will incur a $50.00 administration fee.
- The premises are let to you only for the period stated on your booking confirmation.
- Pacific Property Management nor the owner of the premises accepts responsibility for personal perceptions. We are careful not to misrepresent any rental property. NO REFUND is given if you are not satisfied with your accommodation.
- Please return all keys to our office at 101 Park Beach Road after vacating your accommodation (unless otherwise arranged with our office). Keys can be deposited through the slot provided to the left of the main entrance of our office for out of office hours.
- In the event of an early departure there is no refund, unless the premises are fully booked for the entire remaining period.
- Functions or Parties are strictly forbidden at all of the premises managed by Pacific Property Management.
Pacific Property Management reserves the right to terminate your accommodation immediately if this term is breached. No refund will be given in such an event.
- The booking is made in good faith by the agent, but may be subject to change if notice is received from the owner amending the holiday rental agreement, prior to the commencement of the booking. The agent does not accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside of the agents control, including the sale of a property. Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur.
- Garbage bins are provided with all properties. Please ensure that all garbage is removed from your holiday property and placed in the appropriate bins provided. Please wash all dishes or place in the dishwasher and turn on prior to your departure.
- Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost of cleaning the property as a result of your occupancy, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee. This will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card.
- Extra cleaning charges will be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, emptying the fridge, moving furniture from it's original location, removal of rubbish, excessively smeared glass (this will include mirrors, glass feature walls, balcony glass, glass doors and glass pool fencing), excessive dirty floors/carpets.
- If your accommodation has a BBQ provided it must be cleaned before your departure, failing to clean the BBQ will incur a fee of $50.00
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated on the confirmation.
- Bed linen and bath towels are supplied: however we ask that you bring beach towels.
- Your unit will be serviced prior to your arrival and after your departure. An additional service on your accommodation can be arranged for an extra charge. Please advise our office if required.
- No pets are permitted on the premises managed by Pacific Property Management.
- Strictly No smoking within the premises or grounds of unit complexes.
- Soliciting from the premises is strictly prohibited.
- A minimum charge of $110.00 will apply where spare keys are required out of normal business hours (9.00am - 5.00pm, Mon - Fri). N.B. Pacific Property Management will endeavour to provide keys after hours whenever possible however is not obligated to do so.
- It is the guests responsibility during your stay to ensure all care is taken to secure your personal items and your accommodation. No liability is accepted for injury, damage, loss or inconvenience caused by events beyond the agent or owners control.
- No responsibility is taken for the occupant's personal property in the event of theft, flooding or fire.
WE RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE even those guests that travel locally or interstate.
- No responsibility is taken for occupants personal property left on the premises. If requested we will endeavour to recover and return property to your home address at the guests expense plus an admin fee of $20.00.
- Parking is only available in the allocated parking space for your accommodation. If you do not use the allocated parking you must then park on the street.
- No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring properties. In home units and like, Strata Title by-laws and regulations must be observed.
- If complaints are received due to conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring properties, Pacific Property Management reserves the right to either issue a warning or require you to depart your accommodation immediately. No refund will be given in such an event.
Pacific Property Management participate in the Bad Book register. By accepting this booking you hereby agree that if you or any occupant covered by this booking, including any guests, breach our Terms and Conditions your Name, Phone Number and Email address along with details of the breach/breaches may be disclosed to the property landlord and/or other agents participating in the Bad Book register. Pacific Property Management reserves the right to cancel a booking where a guest may be registered on Bad Books.
We recommend Travel Insurance
Credit Card Saving Terms & Conditions
Your card details will be saved securely and may be charged for:
- Additional fees outlined in the Terms and Condtions, such as damages, breakages, rubbish removal, or additional cleaning at a minimum cost of $35.00 per hour. BBQ cleaning charge $50.00.
- Any charges will be within the laws and regulations (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- Guests will be provided with valid tax receipt itemising all costs and an explanation of all losses or expenses charged.
- An additional security bond for each property booked is required, $200.00 for units and $500.00 to $1000.00 for houses and executive properties.
Credit Card details are held by Securepay. Card details will be automatically deleted 14 days after your stay.
Coffs Harbour Accommodation offers a range of holiday houses, apartments, studios and townhouses throughout the Coffs Harbour region, Mid North Coast New South Wales.